Steve Girman performs sing-alongs with his ukulele and "stomp box" for nursing homes, retirement homes and care centers. He specializes in "parlor music" that was popular to sing along with on the radio and in family homes from the 1910's through the 1970's.
Steve uses a variety of familiar tunes, props, and humor to create an engaging experience that changes with each performance. His repertoire of over 100 songs includes familiar favorites from the world of old rock and roll, folk, swing, old-time country and bluegrass.
For bookings, contact Steve Girman
Location where Steve has performed with his ukulele include:
- The Coffee House - Milwaukee
- West Allis Farmers' Market
- Greendale Village Art Festival
- The Lutheran Home - Wauwatosa
- Dycora Rehab Center - Greendale
- St. Claire Assisted Living - Milwaukee
- Clemont Manor Assited Living - Greenfield
- Ukulele World Congress - Nashville, IN